(Latin) noun f.
timeliness. | fitness.aptness. | convenience. | advantage.utility.
executive search for the international commodity markets.
commoditas. is a search consultancy primarily specialising in recruitment for the global energy, agricultural and natural resources markets, both physical and financial.
commoditas. are discrete, client-driven and provide a creative, professional hiring solution tailored to the needs of each organisation.
commoditas. also work with high-calibre individuals, where we are able to leverage our network and knowledge of the commodities industry to help them develop their careers.Next
commoditas. value partnership. It is our commitment to develop and maintain long-term relationships with a limited number of clients in any one sector. In addition to ensuring the widest candidate pools and avoiding any potential conflicts, this also allows us to understand each client's culture and ultimately be more effective in selecting the right people.
commoditas. recognise that discretion is absolutely key to managing our clients' reputations. We consistently apply a 'search' (headhunting) methodology, allowing us to cover the target population without revealing the client name - this ensures that details of the opportunity are disseminated in a controlled manor, with only the most appropriate candidates being engaged.
commoditas. integrate account management and delivery, contrary to the model used by most search firms. This ensures that our clients always have a single point of contact, that person being an experienced consultant who is involved in and accountable for each search.Next
Our clients include trading houses, utilities, majors/minors, investment banks and asset managers.
commoditas. serve these organisations globally, focusing mainly on front-office roles and the teams closely associated with or supporting them. These would include:
- sales, trading and origination
- operations and logistics
- research and analytics
- finance and investment
- fund management
We have conducted searches in a number of products/functions across the commodity spectrum. Some examples are:
- Special Situations/M&A, Trading House (Switzerland)
- Treasury Risk Management, Trading House (Switzerland)
- Grains/Oilseed Trader, Trading House (Switzerland & US)
- Biofuels Trader, Trading House (US)
- Coal Originator/Marketer, European Utillity (Singapore)
- Iron Ore Trader, Trading House (Singapore)
- Financial Control, Physical Coal Assets, Trading House (Indonesia)
- Global Head of Commodity Principal Investment, Investment Bank (UK)
- Cross-Commodity & Exotic Options Trader, Investment Bank (UK)
- Commodity Index Trader, Investment Bank (UK)
- Commodities Fund Manager, Global Asset Manager (UK)
Please feel free to contact us should you wish to discuss anything.
Tel: +44 207 254 2300
144-157 St John Street
London EC1V 4PW